Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm on a Mission!

A lifelong mission!  Last week I was speaking with a friend about "how far I've come."  I met her almost 6 1/2 years ago when I first moved to Florida.  I was a very angry, unhappy and selfish person back then.  I was also very heavy (for me).  
Me!!  Fitting in my skinny jeans again!

About 4 1/2 years ago I was able to lose 50 pounds and I've kept most of it off.  However, sometime last year I packed on about 15 pounds and I've struggled to rid myself of them for months.
I didn't understand...we work out 4 days a week and I STILL could kick the extra "padding" around my waist OR fit into my pants!

  It Works to the rescue!!!  In 2 1/2 months I have dropped 9 pounds and 7 inches total around my waist.  3 and 1/4 of those inches are around my belly button!!! 
During the 2 1/2 months I have used 5 wraps and 1 tub of greens.
When I measure I choose 3 spots: *belly button, *2 inches above bb, *2 inches below bb.

So HOW have I managed to accomplish this not-so-easy task without starving myself or even depriving us of our "treats"?

Workout and Walk during the week
Cut back to only 2 days of wine
Drinking plenty of water (10 to 12 - 8 ounce glasses)
WRAP!  and Greens

What is this Crazy Wrap thing I'm always going on about?
It's called The Ultimate Body Applicator
Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin.
  • Tightens, tones, & firms
  • Minimizes cellulite appearance
  • Improves skin texture & tightness
  • Mess-free and simple to use
  • Results in as little as 45 minutes
  • Progressive results over 72 hours
  • Made with natural ingredients
Includes 4 Applicators.
Directions: Apply one Applicator to one area of your choice (such as the abdomen, back, sides, legs, arms, or buttocks) and leave on for 45 minutes. Remove and discard. Repeat after 72 hours.


I love the GREENS!

Greens blends 38 herbs and nutrient-rich "superfoods" to provide vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their naturally-occurring, bio-active, bio-available form.
  • Detoxifying, alkalizing drink powder
  • Promotes pH balance within the body
  • 38 herbs & nutrient-rich “superfoods”
  • Equivalent of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each serving
Greens is a pleasant tasting, orange-flavored powder. Simply add to water or juice.


Would you like to see my Before and After?
As a Loyalty Customer or Independent Consultant I save up to 45% on ALL products!  See for yourself!  It has changed my life!

Email:
mari_backtonature@yahoo.com or mari_inthesky@yahoo.com
You can even call me!!!  (954) 654-3501
Check out my website for even more AH-MAY-ZING products!
Slim Down with Mary

I almost forgot...If you're SERIOUS about losing weight, check out the Ultimate Makeover series
 
Creamy Vanilla and Chocolate flavors!

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you've found something that works for you, in the long run. I think that's the key. Starving isn't good for your body or soul. I look forward to hearing all about your successes.

    I'm a new follower of yours via BlogLovin (http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064788/journeys-of-the-zoo). Thanks for linking up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    BlogLovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064788/journeys-of-the-zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really does work, you can see that from your before and after pictures! I am glad you found something that can work for you!

    Aghh, only 2 days of wine? I do not know if I could do that. I would probably drop about 20lbs if I didn't wine as much!

    Found you through the blog hop, please feel free to check my blog out too!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday... the only thing on your list I could absolutely due is the 2 days of wine (it would be an increase because I don't drink :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you look great. Thanks for sharing. I saw your link on Judy's party. I'm your newest follower and fan. Hope you will visit my blog and maybe you will want to follow me also. Please read the post on Breast Cancer prevention if you have a chance.
    Best
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look awesome! I actually did a giveaway on It Works! for a friend of mine that sells it. Love the product :). Thanks for sharing with us @ My favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend Blog Party!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on taking off the weight!! Glad it's worked out well for you. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Mary's Kitchen and taking the time to comment! Please do not leave links in comments. They will be deleted.
Have an awesome day!
-Mary